The dogPACER treadmill comes in three different sizes so you can match them to your dog, and it’s sure to give you the best value for your dollar out of the products available on the market. If you’re looking for a treadmill to keep your dog exercised and you’re on a tight budget, take a closer look and you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- Multiple Sizes- The dogPACER comes in multiple sizes, so you can be sure to get one to fit your dog’s size.
- One Year Warranty- Treadmills have a lot of things that can go wrong, but with the dogPACER, you’ll be covered for a full year after the purchase in case of a manufacturer’s defect.
- Preprogrammed Settings- This one comes with three different settings which can be matched to your dog’s stride and speed in order to make the whole experience much easier on both of you.
- Folds for Storage- The treadmill easily collapses into a smaller area, allowing you to fit it almost anywhere in your home when it’s not in use.
- Angled Running Space- In order to challenge your dog, the treadmill is at a 4.5° angle, just enough to add a little something extra without being overly taxing on your canine.
Impressive Value at a Low Price
The dogPACER’s primary attraction is that it comes in at a much lower price than almost any comparable dog treadmill. You’re sure to be astounded with what you get for the money.
Whether your dog has a developed a bit of a weight problem and needs the extra exercise, or you just have to deal with harsh weather adding the dogPACER to your home is a great way to help them get some extra exercise. Even if you’re taking them for a walk like clockwork you might want to give particularly high-energy or overweight dogs a bit of extra.
It comes with three pre-programmed settings which vary in their toughness, and you can help your dog build up to the toughest one over time. The dogPACER can help you get your dog from fat to fit, and that’s good for both of you.
The angled running surface is great as well, adding just enough challenge to really keep your dog’s fitness levels rising. Whether you’re replacing a walk, or taking them for a jog after a busy day at work you’re sure to be glad that you can help your dog maintain their health no matter what the weather or your schedule.
If you’re in a small living space, you’ll be quite pleased that it takes up virtually no room while not in storage. Put it in the closet, under a table, or behind the couch after folding it.