Sometimes it’s a great idea to spoil our pets, thankfully there are manufacturers out there who provide the perfect products to do so with. The Ultra Supreme Pet Bed is exactly what it says, a high-quality, luxurious bed for your furry friends. The cost of investment may be a bit high, but it quickly becomes apparent that with the higher price tag comes one of the best pet beds on the market.
- Wide Variety of Sizes: There’re five different size options here, which should be able to accommodate anything from a toy Chihuahua to a German shepherd. Truly large breeds are out of luck here, though, there isn’t a size suitable for the most massive of dogs. To help you calculate your dog’s needs, you’ll want to keep in mind that the bolsters are three inches thick.
- Highly Durable: While it may not stand up to prolonged chewing from a destructive pet, the bed itself is highly resistant to oil, water, and weather meaning you can leave it wherever it will be of the most use to your dog.
- Non-Skid Bottom: Those of us with hardwood floors know the struggle of keeping our dog beds in one place on the floor. The high-quality non-skid bottom of this pet bed will help to keep the bed where you put it and out from underfoot.
- Microfiber Cover: The cover is made of microfiber, which should help keep dust and grime to manageable levels. One of the best qualities of this type of material is the ease of maintenance, and it’s no slouch in the comfort department either.
- Waterproof: The interior cover is coated with a waterproof material, providing much-needed protection from any accidents which may arise over the course of your pet’s lifespan.
A Luxury Dog Bed
This dog bed is a fantastic option for the pet owner who’s willing to sink in a little bit more money. Your dog will be able to luxuriate in the soft, high-quality filling and probably won’t need much prodding to use it.
One of the best things about this bed is its tendency towards the correct temperature. The microfiber and padding will keep your dog warm during cold nights, and the outside of the bed will take the brunt of the sun’s energy and keep the inside at a reasonable temperature when the thermometer rises.
This bed takes advantage of a unique stitching process in order to keep the filling in place. Those of us who’ve experienced cheap dog beds know how hard it is to get the padding to stay in place for any reasonable duration of time. The channel stitching ensures that the filler maintains its shape for an extended period, meaning more longevity for the pad itself.
While the cover isn’t removable to wash, the whole bed is suitable for machine washing. The interior pillow does remove for cleaning as well, so you don’t need to use a whole load each time the bed needs a little bit of a touch up when it comes to cleaning.