Some dogs love to sleep sprawled out, their legs and eyelids twitching as they chase dream rabbits. For those kinds of dog, it can sometimes be hard to find a pad-type bed which also offers a good amount of support. Thankfully, this bed seems to have exactly that sort of dog in mind so read on and we’ll give you an overview of this great dog bed.
This enduring, generic option comes in a wide range of sizes which should be able to accommodate anything from a Jack Russell to a mastiff. The biggest bed comes in at a staggering 54” long, so you’ll know your massive mutt is quite capable of getting some comfortable sleep and rest once you have one of these in your home.
It also comes in a variety of colors, with five different options to choose from. You might want to take a close look, however, as the different colors also come in different materials so you’re sure to be able to find exactly what meets your needs. Micro-suede is probably preferred for an indoor bed, but if your dog likes to take naps in the backyard you can get much tougher denim or canvas options.
The bed’s cover also removes for easy washing, so you can keep it clean and provide your furred friend with a neat sleeping environment. The pad is also highly waterproof, no need to worry about the inevitable spills and accidents that might occur around it, you can rest assured that the thick memory foam pad is optimally protected.
- Seven Size Variations: Fortunately for those sprawled out sleepers, these beds come in a huge variety of sizes which are suitable for anything from a toy poodle to a Great Dane. The largest of these beds is 55” x 47” which should be suitable for pretty much any breed you can still call a dog with a straight face.
- Two Layers of Fabric: There’s an external layer for your dog to lie on, as well as an inner cover to keep the memory foam safe from accidents. A fantastic innovation for those whose dogs are prone to accidents.
- Single Layer Memory Foam: Unlike inferior products which might try to pass off a composite of support foam and memory foam as truly orthopedic, the mattress of this pad-like dog bed is made from a single layer of the good stuff.
- Waterproof: This can be a big deal for those whose dogs are incontinent. It’s also helpful for pretty much any kind of accident which can arise over time, the waterproof layer will protect you from the inevitable.
- Varied Covers: There’s a variety of cover to fit almost any dog. Go with one of the denim ones if your dog is more destructive, you’ll appreciate the improved durability.
Help Any Dog Dream Easier
These beds are simply amazing for the aging canine, the memory foam will help them sleep easier than they’ll have ever remembered. For you, this means a more active and lively companion who’s experienced an immense boost in their quality of life.
The bed is also convenient for owners, the double covering makes things easy to clean and extends the life of the bed greatly. The waterproof inner layer is particularly important, it can keep the 4” memory foam pad from becoming soaked with urine and rendering it a smelly and unusable mess.
The covers need to be talked about for a moment. They come in a variety of colors, but more importantly for your canine, they also come in a variety of different materials. Microsuede is great for the ease of convenience when it comes to cleaning, but it’s not the most durable material out there.
Fortunately, there’s also two options in denim and one in canvas available. Keep your dog’s habits in mind when you pick one, and you shouldn’t have to replace the cover for a long time to come.
This orthopedic dog bed comes highly recommended for those canines who love to sleep sprawled. If your dog prefers a pillow one can easily be provided as well, but it’s not quite suitable for dogs who need security with their rest. If you’re looking for something that will keep your dog healthy into old age, though, this line of dog beds deserves a serious look. The customization available also makes it a good choice for a dog with rambunctious tendencies, since you’ll be able to pick a material to suit their habits. Don’t be concerned about the lack of a brand attached to this memory foam dog bed, it’s a winner for sure.