K9 Ballistics produces some of the finest dog beds available, and the orthopedic TUFF bed is a great addition to their already impressive lineage of products. That’s not where the awesomeness ends with this one, though, it comes with a unique design and an enviable amount of customization in addition to the benefits that a memory foam bed will grant to your dog.
- Amazing Variety of Colors- There’re a full seven different color variations of this bed available, and some of them are even patterned rather than being a single color. It’s sure to stand out to the dog owner with discerning tastes.
- Suitable for Almost Any Dog- There’re five different categories of size to choose from and the biggest is 54” across. You shouldn’t have any trouble picking out the one which is best suited to your dog’s size.
- Memory Foam- The mattress provides a solid 5” layer of memory foam, making it one of the most supportive dog beds around.
- Highly Durable- The cover has been designed to withstand some amount of gnawing. It’s still not suitable for a highly destructive dog, but for the light-to-moderate chewer the cover should still last a long time.
- Machine Washable- The cover can easily be unzipped in the event of stains and smells, allowing you to wash it with ease.
Unique Design, Amazing Quality
This bed combines things from two often polar opposites within the realm of products, it both has an innovative overall design and high-quality memory foam. The benefits of this are readily apparent, and this is one of the absolute best memory foam dog beds around.
A lot of dog beds with a large amount of color options available are simply inferior, the aesthetic customization is used to overshadow the poor quality of the bed itself. This isn’t something you’ll have to worry about, you can pick the design you like and have a quality resting place for your best-furred friend.
That said, the 5” of foam is dual-layer. There’s 1.5” of memory foam on top of 3.5” of a high density supporting foam. This isn’t necessarily a drawback, as it does keep costs down for the end consumer of the product, but you do want to keep it in mind so you won’t be disappointed with your purchase.
The TUFF is designed for dogs who chew a bit. This isn’t an endorsement to place it under a canine who readily destroys everything in sight, but it is a bit tougher than most orthopedic beds. For a dog without any chewing tendencies, it’s certain to last for a long, long time to come.
The round design allows your dog to sprawl any way they wish. This can be important for your pet since it allows them to pick which parts they need to be supported during their rest. The alleviation of aches and pains is the main benefit of a memory foam bed, and you’ll be amazed at how spry your aging dog becomes with just a few nights of rest on it.