Are you a traveling professional who wants to take your dog with you? Or perhaps just the kind of person who can’t leave their furry pal behind? If so, you may want to take a look into soft dog crates. There are several advantages to owning a collapsible dog crate, and if you’re the right kind of person with the right kind of dog you might want to make the leap and purchase one right now. In this review, you can find the best soft crates for dogs on the market.
But first, let’s look at how you can determine if one of these collapsible dog crates is right for you.
- Soft dog crates are usually collapsible, making for easy storage.
- They’re very light weight, meaning they’ll take less effort for you to move around.
- Most of these types of crates will have high visibility and superior ventilation, making your puppy feel secure and making sure that they have fresh air.
- They’re soft, which has obvious advantages for your canine’s comfort. You’ll also find that they’re perfect for clumsy puppies or dogs recovering from surgery who might injure themselves in a wire or plastic crate.
- They are more easily damaged by dogs with destructive tendencies.
- If your dog isn’t well potty trained, cleaning can be quite a chore.
- They’re not very protective of your friend during car rides, and they can be hard to secure.
Reasons for a Soft Crate
These crates are made for taking your companion on the go, traveling with a dog can be a bit rough but with a high-quality soft crate, you’ll be able to relax knowing that your dog has somewhere he can sleep at night and feel secure. Whether you’re taking an overnight trip to the lake or just sleeping in a hotel room it’s important to make sure that your canine is secure and safe.
Contrary to what you may be thinking, soft crates aren’t only good indoors, most are water-resistant and made of tough materials to be able to withstand the elements very well. They come in a variety of styles and often have pockets where you can store your dog’s leash, favorite toys, and maybe some treats depending on your fancy.
In addition to being convenient for you to pack and store, your fuzzy friend will be thrilled to be able to see around themselves and can make themselves comfortable wherever they’re at. If you’re intrigued by the idea, stick around, we have a list of great crates that you may want to look into.