Big dogs need a lot of support, and some beds just don’t deliver on that need properly. This is something your pooch will never have to worry about again with one of these delightful beds from Big Barker. If absolutely nothing is too good for your mammoth mutt, this is one of the best purchasing decisions you might ever make.
Details of the sleek version:
- Brand Name – Big Barker
- Weight – 11 pounds
- Dimensions – 48 x 30 x 7 inches
- Sizes – 3 options
- Color – 4 options
- 7” of Memory Foam-The foam itself comes in three different densities in order to provide the maximum amount of support for your dog. Unlike lesser beds, none of these foam layers are made of inferior filler, they’re just engineered to keep your dog supported.
- Three Stately Colors- You might not find this bed in the most wild of colors, but the three that it does come in are all dignified and sure to fit in any room you might wish to place it in.
- Easily Cleaned- The outer layer removes for easy machine washing, which will make you rather happy since lesser beds might not have this feature and will eventually become saturated with dog smell and stains.
- All American Made- From the foam and cover, all the way down to the zipper, this entire bed is of American make, making for amazing quality.
- 10 Year Guarantee- Big Barker stands behind their high-quality dog beds, and this one is no exception. It’s guaranteed to hold 90% of its shape for a full decade.
- Two Options- Whether your dog likes to sprawl or rest his head on a pillow, you’ll be able to get one of these amazing beds that will suit your dog’s needs.
The Best Bed for Big Dogs
Some of us know a secret, a high-quality bed makes for a happy dog. The Big Barker Orthopedic Pillow Top is exactly the bed you want if you’re looking for something extraordinary for your large dog. The sizes it comes in are absolutely massive, and any dog should be able to fit properly on one of them regardless of their size.
The bed itself is attractive, and the fact that it contains 7” of high-quality memory foam cannot be stressed enough. Most beds for people only contain 6” or so and it’s often of questionable quality anyways.
Big dogs get run down quicker, whether from hip dysplasia, joint pains, or arthritis. It’s a sad fact of loving the more massive dogs, and it can be terrible to watch them go into old age. If you get them something of this quality from the start, you’ll be glad to see your dog age much more gracefully than otherwise. It may be a bit pricey, but it’s an investment in your dog’s health.