The PetFusion Ultimate Dog Bed & Lounge is one of those rare beds that meets perfectly in the middle between price and value. While there may be higher quality dog beds available on the market, few of them will actually offer the same value for the price. Let’s take a look at this perfect storm of doggy bed budget and value.
- Brand Name – PetFusion
- Weight – 14 pounds
- Dimensions – 36 x 28 x 9 inches
- Sizes – 4 options
- Color – 3 options
- Orthopedic Memory Foam- The bed itself is comprised of four inches of memory foam. This makes it absolutely perfect for those of us with aging dogs, and it’s arguably one of the most important qualities to look for when you have a particularly large canine.
- Well-Engineered- Unlike some lesser beds, each part of this bed is perfectly designed for those of us who actually own canines. A non-skid bottom, tough nylon material, waterproof inner line, the list goes on and on.
- Big Enough for Any Dog- This bed is quite large, and suitable for even the largest canines. It’d probably be big enough for multiple medium sized ones as well if they get along well enough.
- Easily Cleaned- The cover comes off quite easily, allowing you to get rid of troublesome stains and odors with ease. It’s also machine-washable, and sure to last for a lot of cycles due to the durability of the material.
A High Quality Bolster Bed
Bolster dog beds are generally of at least moderate quality, but this one takes everything great about them and dials it up to eleven. The amount of engineering that has gone into this dog bed is simply impressive, and that makes its price almost unbelievable.
We could go on all day about the amount of well thought out constructions contained within this bed, but let’s just touch on some of the more obvious features.
It has a 3” memory foam base, which is more than enough to support all but the largest dogs. In addition, the bolsters are quite well filled which will provide extra support and comfort to your canine as they rest or slumber.
It doesn’t stop there, of course, the cover is both water and tear resistant. It’ll be able to withstand those accidents that pooches sometimes make, and some amount of gnawing and tearing although we would advise a more sturdy bed for a large dog that truly likes to tear on things. Add in a non-skid bottom and we have a complete winner.
Even better, both of the colors it comes in are quite neutral, and one of them is sure to fit in perfectly in the room you place it in.